January is most definitely Avocado Month at Benito’s Hat.
That means we are celebrating the beautiful and healthy fruit with:
- Free guacamole on all burritos, tacos and salads*;
- Velvety-smooth avocado margaritas; and
- Avocado, agave; and apple juice smoothies (for the non-boozers).
*excludes deliveries and Selfridges
First and foremost, we love them and we believe that you do too. Free guacamole is our gift to you in January so please enjoy responsibly!
Here are a few awesome, healthy reasons why we love this delicious fruit that you may or may not know:
- Lots of vitamins, eg. C, K and B5;
- Very high in potassium – higher even than the mighty banana;
- Lots of the good fats and none of the bad; and
- High in antioxidants which can work against hangovers. Ground avocado leaves are also available exclusively in Benito’s restaurants.
Not tried these leaves before? They have an aniseedy flavour, similar to fennel, and are a traditional seasoning in Puebla, Felipe’s home state. We use them in our black beans and they taste awesome.